- In the fight against Covid-19 NSS students are performing various activities. In the initial phase all 50 students prepared individual videos to spread various aspects of awareness about the pandemic to all classes of society. All students registered themselves as Covid-19 volunteers at the university portal and downloaded Aarogya setu app. In the next phase students prepared masks and over 1000 marks have been distributed till now. Students have prepared food, vegetable and grocery packs, sanitizers and distributed to the needy.
- Notice -Ph D interviews Round II June 2022
- The College Start Date And Timetable For New Admission 2022-23 Will Be Announced Soon. Check This Website Frequently.
- Audience/Attended by: B.Pharm. students at SY, TY and Final year student, Organized by : IQAC coordinator Dr. Mrinalini Damle, Description: IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell) organised sessions for B.Pharm students on the theme of promotion of “Self –learning”. The SWAYAM Ambassador for 2022-23 at our college, Ms. Jidnyasa Jain, explained how to check for online courses from different domains and durations. Students were motivated to take up a course of their choice either first session (July to Dec) or second session (Jan. to April).
- Organized by: Dr. Mrinalini Damle, Training by: Expert Engineer Mr. Anupam Giri, Description: Students were trained on correct method of operation of HPLC systems and minor trouble shooting.
- On the Occasion of , "World Pharmacist Day" on 25th September 2022 the NSS team conducted an activity in the village of wadki. The activity conducted was to spread awareness about the importance of medicines and keeping the environment clean.
- Winners of Medha National Pharma Quiz Competition 2022- “Ms.Darshani Gholap & Mr.Atarva Suryawanshi “Making success a habit, our very bright students of AISSMS COP emerged as the winner of the Medha National Pharma Quiz Competition 2022. They owned the title after showcasing the best of their intellectual abilities and competing with over 500 participating teams. The competition organized by Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy was held on 9th December 2022. AISSMS COP is gladdened over this achievement and wishes @darshani_pratibha and @suryawanshi_atharva many more episodes of accomplishment.
- National Level Elocution competition”- 2022 was organized by AISSMS College of Pharmacy to commemorate 75th year of Pharmacy Act.Pharmacy Act, 1948 which regulates the profession of Pharmacy in India has entered into its 75th year on 4th March, 2022. As a mark of celebrating this momentous occasion the Department of Pharmaceutics of AISSMS College of Pharmacy, Pune had organized a National Level Elocution competition for Pharmacy students. Students from various institutes (within Maharashtra as well as out of Maharashtra) participated enthusiastically for this competition. Competition was conducted in two rounds. First round was screening round wherein students had to upload their elocution video through the provided link. Amongst them top 14 participants were selected for final round. The aim…
AISSMS College of Pharmacy is a centrally located institution run by All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society, Pune. The institute is established in 1996 with the predetermined goal of becoming a center of excellence for pharmaceutical education and research. The institute is well equipped with latest infrastructure facilities required to produce Continue Reading
We believe in honing the overall persona of our students through excellence in academics, co curricular extracurricular and social activities. We strive to develop a sense of social obligation and discipline among our students not only to make a better technocrat but also a better human being.
Initially, the college was situated in an old building and now shifted in a dedicated building which provides a perfect ambiance. We all look forward to Alumina meet which is organized by college every year. It gives us an opportunity to connect with our teachers, college staff, current students and Continue Reading
Yogesh Babrekar Yayanti Exim LLP India / Singapore – CEO, Adiraj Paper Products Pvt Ltd – Director Mumbai
Hi all, I am a proud alumnus of AISSMS COP, Pune. I have graduated from college in 2005. What to write about the place where I have spent 4 years of my life. This platform is really small to write those 4 years. Still, I feel really happy to write Continue Reading
Praveen Langare Yashada Enterpirses, Pune
One of the best college in terms of quality education. Infrastructure is best in class with all facilities for students. The big multi-sports ground really makes a difference. Staff- Brilliant and very supportive in all aspects. -- Girish Shinde Year 2001 batch. Working as : Hydron Healthycare Pvt. Ltd. Managing Continue Reading
Girish Shinde Hydron Healthycare Pvt. Ltd. - Managing Director
AISSMS COP a place inculcating values of strong fundamental knowledge with hands-on experience in their students. The teaching faculty helps you develop a strong understanding of the subject and also helps you leverage the available world-class infrastructure and amenities in the labs. Our laboratories are well equipped with all the Continue Reading
Geetanjali Bhave - Kannur Human Resources Specialist - Professional Development and Coaching ZS Associates
Proud to be Alumni of AISSMSCOP, The College has transformed in 22 years by all means. AISSMS COP has developed many scientists, Entrepreneurs, Pharma professionals, pharmacists which are working across the Globe. Under the dynamic leadership of Dr. A R Madgulkar and all the staff, the college has achieved many Continue Reading
Dinesh Tarate Director, krypton Pharma
AISSMS College of pharmacy is one of the best rated and recommended college in the pharmacy field by all the stakeholders. I can assure everyone that we have made all possible efforts to continuously develope and maintain a very student centric, student friendly and conducive environment in order to imbibe Continue Reading
Dr. Shashikant V. Bhandari. Professor and Head of Dept. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, AISSMS Pharmacy
The best thing about the degree is having the freedom to think of an idea and test its practical application. I feel extremely lucky to be in an environment that allows me to conduct research on what interests me the most, so in all my time here I have never Continue Reading
Mr. Amir Gandhi Director, Orange Lifecorp Ltd. Pune
Having had the opportunity to visit numerous pharmaceutical colleges across India while participating in various inter-college competitions during my undergraduate years, I can confidently state that the College of Pharmacy at AISSMS is one of the best there is on offer for prospective students eyeing a bright future in this Continue Reading
The college is successful in maintaing well balanced student life by conducting activities in all field-education, sports, arts, entertainment, etc. The college has good, friendly, healthy competitive, motivational, inspiring environment. Simple and well-disciplined campus has been the major attraction.
Mr. Gunashekaran Arunachalam Nadar Father of Brinda Gunashekaran Nadar Final year B.Pharm 2019-20
AISSMS College of pharmacy is one of the best rated and recommended college in the pharmacy field by all the stakeholders(Our alumni, parents of alumni, our staff and parents of our other institutes under AISSM Sociey ,other pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra and India. On the basis of my total more Continue Reading
Dr. Shashikant V. Bhandari Professor and Head of Dept. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, AISSMS Pharmacy
I am working at AISSMS College of Pharmacy, for 15 years of my 27 years of professional life. These were the best years where I have gained professionally. AISSMS has the best infrastructure, supportive management, encouraging leader/colleagues, and best students. College offers a disciplined and excellent academic atmosphere that allows Continue Reading
Dr. M. R. Bhalekar Professor, Dept of Pharmaceutics - AISSMS Pharmacy
A strong leadership, excellent and professional work environment, state of art infrastructure and a dedicated team of teaching and non-teaching staff provide the best of teaching-learning environment to the students. The proactive approach of the management and Principal, Dr. Ashwini Madgulkar makes AISSMS College of Pharmacy the best place for Continue Reading
Dr. Monica RP Rao Associate Professor, AISSMS College of Pharmacy
AISSMS COP are supportive for any positive ideas for “Better learning experience” by the students. The Internal Quality Assurance Cell, at college of Pharmacy, deliberates over and ensures the implementation of various schemes, for staff and student development.
Dr. M.C.Damle Professor, HOD Pharmaceutical Chemistry
पुणे शहराच्या मध्यवर्ती भागात स्थित ऑल इंडिया श्री शिवाजी मेमोरियल सोसायटीचे कॉलेज ऑफ फार्मसीही विद्यार्थ्यांचे मूल्य आधारित शिक्षण, समाजाभिमुख संशोधन, तसेच तांत्रिक कौशल्यासह व्यक्तिगत सर्वांगीण विकासाकरता झटणारी नावाजलेली संस्था आहे. प्राचार्य डॉ. अश्विनी माडगुळकर यांचे खंबीर नेतृत्व, उच्च पदवीधारक शिक्षकवर्ग, अद्ययावत उपकरणांनी युक्त प्रयोगशाळा, आधुनिक शिक्षण पद्धती यामधून शैक्षणिक गुणवत्ता Continue Reading
श्री डॉ. संतोष विलासचंद गांधी प्राध्यापक, औषध निर्माण रसायनशास्त्र विभाग
The guest lecture by Prof. Ulhas Karkhanis was really very helpful. We came to know about the areas we need to focus on. We also learned to self-evaluate and the way we may appear to others and the way we should actually appear to others. I gained a new confidence Continue Reading
Ms. Brinda Nadar, Final Year B Pharm
In AISSM COP Apart from excellent academics, there are ample opportunities for extra curricular activities that has enhanced my communication and developed my personality. College also taught me to take initiatives in many activities and seminars which in turn resulted in confidence building in me. I would advise all the Continue Reading
Mr. Shreedhar Sawant Medical Representative, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Year of passing - 2018
AISSMS College of Pharmacy is a place wherein every student experiences fun, cultural learning, literature and many such life preaching activities. My four years at AISSMS have been great, fruitful & memorable. Studying here has not only helped me in my academic growth but also developed my personality. The faculty Continue Reading
Ms. Sachi Upasani Year of passing-2017 - Patient safety associate in TCS
“It was really a great experience studying at AISSMS COP, a memory to cherish for a lifetime. My experience at AISSMS COP was full of learning and grooming. Being one of the reputed colleges gave me an opportunity to meet different kinds of people from pharmaceutical areas and learn many Continue Reading
Ashwini Ramdas Khedkar Care Manager at Sancheti Hospital Batch: 2009-2012
In my First Year, I was introduced to our college’s counselling program. Priya Madam not only helped me find a balance but also redirected my focus. I had a hard Time settling in this new environment and counselling helped me ease into it. Talking to her once a week helped Continue Reading
Ms.Suda Jain AISSMS College of Pharmacy (2020 Final year B.Pharm student)
- NAAC accreditated with A grade
- Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University
- NBA Accredited for 3 Years
- 2F/12B Recognition by UGC
- Excellent academic results
- PhD Research Center
- State of art Infrastructure & facilities
- Rich collection of Books & Journals
- Experienced staff including 11 doctorates
- More than 500 original research articles
- Research work presentation at National & International level
- Received grants more than Rs. 1.5 Crores
- Various awards at State & National level competition
- Student achievement at Anveshan competition
- Staff authored books