- On the pleasant morning of Ashadhi Wari 14th June 2023, accompanied by the melodious sound of tala-mridanga, the NSS students of AISSMS College of Pharmacy actively participated in the pilgrimage. NSS Volunteers actively took part in wari, provided pilgrims with food and water as well as cleaned the surrounding by collecting and disposing the waste. Link for Glimpse on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtlYMBjtro4/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D
- Out of the campus tree plantation on the occasion of “World Environment Day” celebration was held on 5th June 2023To conserve the environment and to make it healthier, AISSMS College of Pharmacy promoted out of the campus tree plantation activity on the occasion of World Environment Day on 5th June 2023. The session began with the faculty members & students gathering at the ground floor of the College. We had with us our respected principal madam Dr. Ashwini Madgulkar ,who actively took part in the event. Azadirachta indica (Neem) plants, which do not need much water on a daily basis, were purchased from swastika floral nursery. These plants were distributed amongst ecorangers, teaching staff as well as non teaching staff…
- The ninth International Yoga day was celebrated by AISSMS college of Pharmacy on Wednesday, 21stJune 2023 from 11a.m. to 12 p.m. Miss Yashica Mule and Tanaya khanwelkar conducted the programme as follows: Description of the topic: Yoga for Daily Life Demonstration and actual conduct of Asanas . Meditation and pranayam The entire teaching and non- teaching faculty as well as students performed as per the given instructions. The convener of the programme was Dr.Ashwini R. Madgulkar.
- To provide information about campus, programs, different activities, rules/ regulation, orientation programmee for First year B.Pharm students and parents was conducted on 13th September 2023. During the programmee CET examination top scorer students were felicitated by Principal Dr. Ashwini R. Madgulkar. Apart from this induction sessions were also arranged from 14th September -26th September 2023 for more elaborate information on extension activities, mentoring facility, Examination pattern, student bodies etc.
AISSMS College of Pharmacy is a centrally located institution run by All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society, Pune. The institute is established in 1996 with the predetermined goal of becoming a center of excellence for pharmaceutical education and research. The institute is well equipped with latest infrastructure facilities required to produce Continue Reading
We believe in honing the overall persona of our students through excellence in academics, co curricular extracurricular and social activities. We strive to develop a sense of social obligation and discipline among our students not only to make a better technocrat but also a better human being.
Initially, the college was situated in an old building and now shifted in a dedicated building which provides a perfect ambiance. We all look forward to Alumina meet which is organized by college every year. It gives us an opportunity to connect with our teachers, college staff, current students and Continue Reading
Yogesh Babrekar Yayanti Exim LLP India / Singapore – CEO, Adiraj Paper Products Pvt Ltd – Director Mumbai
Hi all, I am a proud alumnus of AISSMS COP, Pune. I have graduated from college in 2005. What to write about the place where I have spent 4 years of my life. This platform is really small to write those 4 years. Still, I feel really happy to write Continue Reading
Praveen Langare Yashada Enterpirses, Pune
One of the best college in terms of quality education. Infrastructure is best in class with all facilities for students. The big multi-sports ground really makes a difference. Staff- Brilliant and very supportive in all aspects. -- Girish Shinde Year 2001 batch. Working as : Hydron Healthycare Pvt. Ltd. Managing Continue Reading
Girish Shinde Hydron Healthycare Pvt. Ltd. - Managing Director
AISSMS COP a place inculcating values of strong fundamental knowledge with hands-on experience in their students. The teaching faculty helps you develop a strong understanding of the subject and also helps you leverage the available world-class infrastructure and amenities in the labs. Our laboratories are well equipped with all the Continue Reading
Geetanjali Bhave - Kannur Human Resources Specialist - Professional Development and Coaching ZS Associates
Proud to be Alumni of AISSMSCOP, The College has transformed in 22 years by all means. AISSMS COP has developed many scientists, Entrepreneurs, Pharma professionals, pharmacists which are working across the Globe. Under the dynamic leadership of Dr. A R Madgulkar and all the staff, the college has achieved many Continue Reading
Dinesh Tarate Director, krypton Pharma
AISSMS College of pharmacy is one of the best rated and recommended college in the pharmacy field by all the stakeholders. I can assure everyone that we have made all possible efforts to continuously develope and maintain a very student centric, student friendly and conducive environment in order to imbibe Continue Reading
Dr. Shashikant V. Bhandari. Professor and Head of Dept. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, AISSMS Pharmacy
The best thing about the degree is having the freedom to think of an idea and test its practical application. I feel extremely lucky to be in an environment that allows me to conduct research on what interests me the most, so in all my time here I have never Continue Reading
Mr. Amir Gandhi Director, Orange Lifecorp Ltd. Pune
Having had the opportunity to visit numerous pharmaceutical colleges across India while participating in various inter-college competitions during my undergraduate years, I can confidently state that the College of Pharmacy at AISSMS is one of the best there is on offer for prospective students eyeing a bright future in this Continue Reading
The college is successful in maintaing well balanced student life by conducting activities in all field-education, sports, arts, entertainment, etc. The college has good, friendly, healthy competitive, motivational, inspiring environment. Simple and well-disciplined campus has been the major attraction.
Mr. Gunashekaran Arunachalam Nadar Father of Brinda Gunashekaran Nadar Final year B.Pharm 2019-20
AISSMS College of pharmacy is one of the best rated and recommended college in the pharmacy field by all the stakeholders(Our alumni, parents of alumni, our staff and parents of our other institutes under AISSM Sociey ,other pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra and India. On the basis of my total more Continue Reading
Dr. Shashikant V. Bhandari Professor and Head of Dept. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, AISSMS Pharmacy
I am working at AISSMS College of Pharmacy, for 15 years of my 27 years of professional life. These were the best years where I have gained professionally. AISSMS has the best infrastructure, supportive management, encouraging leader/colleagues, and best students. College offers a disciplined and excellent academic atmosphere that allows Continue Reading
Dr. M. R. Bhalekar Professor, Dept of Pharmaceutics - AISSMS Pharmacy
A strong leadership, excellent and professional work environment, state of art infrastructure and a dedicated team of teaching and non-teaching staff provide the best of teaching-learning environment to the students. The proactive approach of the management and Principal, Dr. Ashwini Madgulkar makes AISSMS College of Pharmacy the best place for Continue Reading
Dr. Monica RP Rao Associate Professor, AISSMS College of Pharmacy
AISSMS COP are supportive for any positive ideas for “Better learning experience” by the students. The Internal Quality Assurance Cell, at college of Pharmacy, deliberates over and ensures the implementation of various schemes, for staff and student development.
Dr. M.C.Damle Professor, HOD Pharmaceutical Chemistry
पुणे शहराच्या मध्यवर्ती भागात स्थित ऑल इंडिया श्री शिवाजी मेमोरियल सोसायटीचे कॉलेज ऑफ फार्मसीही विद्यार्थ्यांचे मूल्य आधारित शिक्षण, समाजाभिमुख संशोधन, तसेच तांत्रिक कौशल्यासह व्यक्तिगत सर्वांगीण विकासाकरता झटणारी नावाजलेली संस्था आहे. प्राचार्य डॉ. अश्विनी माडगुळकर यांचे खंबीर नेतृत्व, उच्च पदवीधारक शिक्षकवर्ग, अद्ययावत उपकरणांनी युक्त प्रयोगशाळा, आधुनिक शिक्षण पद्धती यामधून शैक्षणिक गुणवत्ता Continue Reading
श्री डॉ. संतोष विलासचंद गांधी प्राध्यापक, औषध निर्माण रसायनशास्त्र विभाग
The guest lecture by Prof. Ulhas Karkhanis was really very helpful. We came to know about the areas we need to focus on. We also learned to self-evaluate and the way we may appear to others and the way we should actually appear to others. I gained a new confidence Continue Reading
Ms. Brinda Nadar, Final Year B Pharm
In AISSM COP Apart from excellent academics, there are ample opportunities for extra curricular activities that has enhanced my communication and developed my personality. College also taught me to take initiatives in many activities and seminars which in turn resulted in confidence building in me. I would advise all the Continue Reading
Mr. Shreedhar Sawant Medical Representative, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Year of passing - 2018
AISSMS College of Pharmacy is a place wherein every student experiences fun, cultural learning, literature and many such life preaching activities. My four years at AISSMS have been great, fruitful & memorable. Studying here has not only helped me in my academic growth but also developed my personality. The faculty Continue Reading
Ms. Sachi Upasani Year of passing-2017 - Patient safety associate in TCS
“It was really a great experience studying at AISSMS COP, a memory to cherish for a lifetime. My experience at AISSMS COP was full of learning and grooming. Being one of the reputed colleges gave me an opportunity to meet different kinds of people from pharmaceutical areas and learn many Continue Reading
Ashwini Ramdas Khedkar Care Manager at Sancheti Hospital Batch: 2009-2012
In my First Year, I was introduced to our college’s counselling program. Priya Madam not only helped me find a balance but also redirected my focus. I had a hard Time settling in this new environment and counselling helped me ease into it. Talking to her once a week helped Continue Reading
Ms.Suda Jain AISSMS College of Pharmacy (2020 Final year B.Pharm student)
- B.Pharm, M.Pharm and PhD research Centre
- Permanent affiliation to B. Pharm and M.Pharm Course by Savitribai Phule Pune University since 2007.
- Approved by Pharmacy Council of India, Gov of Maharashtra and recognized by UGC act 1956 under section 2(F) and 12(B).
- NAAC accreditated with A grade
- State of art infrastructure for learning and research
- Digitalized and ICT enabled library
- Centrally located with accessible public transport and Sports ground, dedicated parking
- CCTV surveillance in building & 24 hrs security
- Divyangjan friendly campus
- Qualified and experienced faculty including 13 doctorates
- Best Principal and best teacher award
- More than 500 original research articles in national and international peer reviewed journals
- 7 faculty featured in Stanford World University rankings of scientists
- Student awards at State & National level cultural, literary and scientific competitions like Avishkar, Anveshan, IPC Quiz, NPW competitions etc.
- In-house and Professional student mentoring system.
- In house projects for instilling research temperament in UG students
- Workshops and guest lectures for student and staff development
- Registered alumni cell i.e AISSMS Pharma Graduate Association (APGA) online functioning through Almashines portal.
- Anubandh – Social outreach cell operating in association NSS, APGA, Vasundhara and gender champion teams
- Scholarship and insurance for students