- As per IQAC initiative, the postgraduate students were trained for use of HPLC by Mr. Devendra Surve, Service engineer from M/s Anatek, Mumbai.
- The media team of AISSMSCOP comprising of Mrs K.D Asgaonkar, Mrs S.M Patil and Mrs. S. H. Rao attended a three-day workshop on "Effectiveness of Marketing Communications" organized by AISSMS Media and Marketing Department from 3rd- 5th July 2019.
- In order to explain Ramnadi Restoration Mission (RRM), a workshop was organized by the Kirloskar group enterprise on Saturday, 30th June 2019.
- The fifth International Yoga day was celebrated on Friday, 21st June 2019 at 8.30 a.m., on lawns opp. AISSMS College of Management.
- Faculty Development Program (FDP) was organized on 14.06.2019 by Dr. Monica RP Rao, IC- Faculty development Program.
- Industrial Visit To Emcure, Bhosari, Pune On 15th May 2019- The industrial visit started at 11.00 a,m. with the introduction of all the faculty of AISSMS COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
- Farewell for M.Pharm final year students (2018-19) was organized on 10th May 2019 in AISSMS College of Pharmacy.
- Intellectual Property Right (IPR) day was celebrated on 18th April 2019 at AISSMS COLLEGE OF PHARMACY. Mrs. Prerana Dongre, working as Assistant Professor and Coordinator “Indira IPR cell”, at India College of Pharmacy,
- Farewell Party for the batch passing out in 2018-19 was organized on 10th April 2019.
AISSMS College of Pharmacy is a centrally located institution run by All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society, Pune. The institute is established in 1996 with the predetermined goal of becoming a center of excellence for pharmaceutical education and research. The institute is well equipped with latest infrastructure facilities required to produce Continue Reading
We believe in honing the overall persona of our students through excellence in academics, co curricular extracurricular and social activities. We strive to develop a sense of social obligation and discipline among our students not only to make a better technocrat but also a better human being.
Initially, the college was situated in an old building and now shifted in a dedicated building which provides a perfect ambiance. We all look forward to Alumina meet which is organized by college every year. It gives us an opportunity to connect with our teachers, college staff, current students and Continue Reading
Yogesh Babrekar Yayanti Exim LLP India / Singapore – CEO, Adiraj Paper Products Pvt Ltd – Director Mumbai
Hi all, I am a proud alumnus of AISSMS COP, Pune. I have graduated from college in 2005. What to write about the place where I have spent 4 years of my life. This platform is really small to write those 4 years. Still, I feel really happy to write Continue Reading
Praveen Langare Yashada Enterpirses, Pune
One of the best college in terms of quality education. Infrastructure is best in class with all facilities for students. The big multi-sports ground really makes a difference. Staff- Brilliant and very supportive in all aspects. -- Girish Shinde Year 2001 batch. Working as : Hydron Healthycare Pvt. Ltd. Managing Continue Reading
Girish Shinde Hydron Healthycare Pvt. Ltd. - Managing Director
AISSMS COP a place inculcating values of strong fundamental knowledge with hands-on experience in their students. The teaching faculty helps you develop a strong understanding of the subject and also helps you leverage the available world-class infrastructure and amenities in the labs. Our laboratories are well equipped with all the Continue Reading
Geetanjali Bhave - Kannur Human Resources Specialist - Professional Development and Coaching ZS Associates
Proud to be Alumni of AISSMSCOP, The College has transformed in 22 years by all means. AISSMS COP has developed many scientists, Entrepreneurs, Pharma professionals, pharmacists which are working across the Globe. Under the dynamic leadership of Dr. A R Madgulkar and all the staff, the college has achieved many Continue Reading
Dinesh Tarate Director, krypton Pharma
The best thing about the degree is having the freedom to think of an idea and test its practical application. I feel extremely lucky to be in an environment that allows me to conduct research on what interests me the most, so in all my time here I have never Continue Reading
Mr. Amir Gandhi Director, Orange Lifecorp Ltd. Pune
Having had the opportunity to visit numerous pharmaceutical colleges across India while participating in various inter-college competitions during my undergraduate years, I can confidently state that the College of Pharmacy at AISSMS is one of the best there is on offer for prospective students eyeing a bright future in this Continue Reading
The college is successful in maintaing well balanced student life by conducting activities in all field-education, sports, arts, entertainment, etc. The college has good, friendly, healthy competitive, motivational, inspiring environment. Simple and well-disciplined campus has been the major attraction.
Mr. Gunashekaran Arunachalam Nadar Father of Brinda Gunashekaran Nadar Final year B.Pharm 2019-20
- Permanent affiliation of B. Pharm. Course by Savitribai Phule Pune University
- NBA Accredited for 3 Years
- 2F/12B Recognition by UGC
- PhD Research Center
- State of art Infrastructure & facilities
- Rich collection of Books & Journals
- Excellent academic results
- Experienced staff including 10 doctorates
- More than 500 original research articles
- Research work presentation at National & International level
- Received grants more than Rs. 90 lakhs
- Various awards at State & National level competition