The academic monitoring is done by a team of students and teachers that works as a “Program Committee”. The constitution of this committee is as per PCI (Pharmacy Council of India). The responsibilities of the Program Committee are
- To periodically review the progress of the class.
- Discuss the problems concerning the curriculum, syllabus, and conduct of classes.
- To discuss the nature and scope of assessments that shall then be announced to the class at the beginning of the semester.
- To communicate recommendations on academic matters to the Principal.
- To meet at least thrice a semester preferably at the end of each sessional exam and before an end-semester exam.