Industry Defined Problem Solving Competition:
INDUSTRY DEFINES PROBLEM SOLVING COMPETITION (11-13 April, 2022)
Rules and Regulations:
- Participation is open for B Pharm/M Pharm students.
- Participation is to be done in the form of a team of minimum 2 and mximum 4 students.
- Registration fees is Rs. 200/- per team.
- Duration of the competition is 3 days. On 11th April 2022, during the inauguration ceremony, the problem statement will be disclosed. Participants will have to submit a presentation of maximum 7 slides as their solution to the problem statement by 1230pm on 12th April, 2022. List of 10 finalists will be announced by 5pm on 12th The finalists will have to present their solution on 13th April online. Time allotted will be 7 mins for presentation and 5 mins for question and answers. Winners will be announced immediately after the final round.
- A panel of 5 experts will be available for guidance to the participants. The participants can approach them during the competition.
- The composition of the registered team can’t be changed during the competition.
- The participants will have to join the whatapp group. Link of the same is provided in the registration form.