GENERAL ADMISSION GUIDELINES FOR B. PHARM. & M. PHARM.
- In the State of Maharashtra all admissions for Professional Colleges including B. Pharm. & M. Pharm. are made by Centralized Admission Process (CAP) by competent authority except few admissions at Institute Level by the college as per the rules and regulations published by Competent Authority for the respective academic year.
- The Competent Authority conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) for the candidates.
- The CET for admission to B. Pharm course was conducted on 11th May 2017.
- Every student (Maharashtra State / OMS / All India Level Candidates) seeking admission to B. Pharm course must have appeared for MHT-CET-2017.
- The MHT-CET 2017 brochure has been published and is available on the website dte.org.in.
- The eligible students have to register at Facilitation Center (FC) allotted by the competent authority and get the original documents verified and have to submit the Xerox copies of documents at FC.
- The inter-se-merit list is published on the website by competent authority on the basis of CET 2017 score.
- All types of candidates seeking admissions to B. Pharm under CAP must register and get documents verified at designated FC including Institute Level admissions.
- Students have to fill the Options online or at FC through their login.
- The provisional allotment of CAP is displayed on website as per the schedule published.
- The competent Authority conducts the specified admission rounds.
- The allotted students report to Admission Reporting Center (ARC) in the given specified period. The list of ARC is published on website.
- The candidates report to allotted Institute and confirm the admission along with original documents and fees.
- For admission to M. Pharm course, student must have appeared for the GPAT 2017.
- The merit list for M.Pharm is prepared on the basis of GPAT score.
- Admissions of M. Pharm are done by Competent Authority through online CAP rounds.
- The Direct S. Y. B. Pharm. admissions are also made by (CAP) as above.