ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-2017
- Seven Students of Final Yr. B. Pharm. qualified GPAT competitive examination. Students are Yash Nandwani- All over India Rank – 2nd , Sharvari Kshirsagar- All over India Rank – 6th, Aditi Kinnikar, Chaitali Kharat, Jeevan Gaikwad, Rekha Sapkal, Prinkle Ramteke
- Yash Nandwani and Aman Padamsey participated in JSPM,Tathawade Technovision Alchemist quest, 2017-GK Round, Treasure Hunt on 22nd March 2017. They secured the winner position.
- Sharvari Kshirsagar and Aditi Kinikar participated in SGIPS PHARMA QUIZ, 2017, Markapur Andhra Pradesh on 4th March, 2017.They secured 4th place from among 250 teams.
- Chaitali Kharat and Rekha Sapkal participated in SGIPS PHARMA QUIZ, 2017, Markapur Andhra Pradesh on 4th March, 2017.They secured 3rd place from among 250 teams.
- Yash Nandwani and Aman Padamsey participated in SGIPS PHARMA QUIZ, 2017, Markapur Andhra Pradesh on 4th March, 2017.They won from among 250 teams Yash Nandwani and Aman Padamsey participated in JSPM Techmanthan Poster Presentation Competition, Wagholi on 15th Feb 2017.They secured the Runner up position.
- Yash Nandwani and Aman Padamsey participated in Madras Medical College, College of Pharmacy, Chennai Pharma Quiz 2017 on 26th February 2017 and secured first place out of 500 teams.
- Yash Nandwani and Aman Padamsey participated in Pharma Eidolon Poster Presentation Competition, Pune on 22nd February 2017 and secured the Runner Up position.
- INVICTA II (Sports Encounter 2017) organized by the Indian Pharmaceutical Association between 18th -24th January, 2017. The competition was for many games such as Tug of War, Volleyball, Chess, Throw Ball, Kabaddi, Badminton, Carom, Cricket, Football, Table Tennis. Our students has participated in all the events which were held in different colleges. In the tug of war game our girls team given tough fight to opponents and got runner-up in this game. The team was captained by Aakanksha Khushu. In another game throwball in girl’s category our team won the final match against S.V.P.M. college of pharmacy and got first prize in throwball competition. Captain of the team was Ms. Monica Ramani. In chess competition- Atharva Muley of Second Year B.Pharm. student won the chess competition. In carrom competition, our final year student Pradeep Naik got runner-up prize.
- Pathan Nazneen Nazeer, Ms. Tapkir Nikita, Ms. Salunkhe Prerana Rajendra and Ms. Salunkhe Snehal Fulchand has secured second prize during participation in the event IX State Level “ Young Pharmacist Innovative Project Award ” held on 17th February 2017 held at Saraswathi Vidya Bhavan’s College of Pharmacy, Dombivli.
- Yash Nandwani and Aman Padamsey participated in Saraswati Vidya Bhawan College Of Pharmacy, Dombivli Pharma Quiz, 2017 on 17th February 2017 and secured first prize out of 52 teams.
- Yash Nandwani has participated won second place in the event on National Level Techno – Management “Pharma Poster Presentation ” on 15th & 16th February, 2017 held at JSPM Group of Institutes, Wagholi, Pune.
- Yash Nandwani has secured first position in the event on Techmanthan – 17 “ Quiz Competition ” conducted on 14th & 15th February, 2017 held at JSPM Group of Institutes, Hadapsar Campus, Pune.
- Yash Nandwani and Aman Padamsey participated in the SKBCOP Alembic Pharma Quiz 2017, held in Nagpur, Maharshtra on 7th February 2017. They won the 1st prize out of 420 teams.
- Grand success of our students – Mr. Yash Nandwani, Ms. Aditi Kinikar, Mr. Aman Padmasey and Ms. Pratiksha Deodhar of Final year and Third Year B.Pharm had participated in IPA – 68th IPC organized National Pharma Quiz on 27th of November 2016 held at Vi-shakhapatnam. Our team was ranked 1st (ALL INDIA RANK) among 220 registered colleg-es. They have won a cash prize of Rs 20,000/- along with certificates and college has also been awarded with a trophy.
- Two groups from PG category Viz. Ms. Shweta Padher, Ms. Neeraja Sathe (Guided by Dr. Ashwini Madgulkar, Dr. Mangesh Bhalekar) and Ms. Snehal Dumbre, Mr. Uday Harne (Guided by Dr. M. C. Damle) got selected for next round of (University level) Research project Competition, AVISHKAR to be held at SPPU in January 2017
- National Pharmacy Week 2016 was celebrated by IPA, Pune branch from 19th Sept 2016 to 25th Sept 2016. Events were organised in various pharmacy colleges across Pune during this inter-val. Various Competitions were organised namely, Essay, Debate, Pharma mad ad, Interview skills, Group discussion, Quiz, Paper presenta-tion, Patient counselling, Drawing, Elocution, Poster presentation, Extempore, WhatsApp best quote, General aptitude and Pharma detailing. All the participating colleges performed well in the above competitions. The students of AISSMS College of Pharmacy also participated in all the competitions and performed extremely well.
NPW-Winners AISSMS College of Pharmacy are:
|Winner (100Points)||Runner Up
|1||Debate||–||–||Pallavi Shirsat||Shweta Padher|
|3||Interview Skill||–||Vaibhav Ghgade||–||–|
|4||Group Dis-cussion||–||Aman Padmasey,
|7||Elocution Competition||Neha Shirude||–||–||–|
|9||Extempore Competition||Pratiksha Deodhar,
|–||Neeraja Sathe||Vivek Sonavne|
|10||Whatsapp Best Quote||Shubham Lahoti||–||Sadhana Mahajan||–|
|11||General Aptitude||Yash Nandwani||–||–||–|
|12||Pharm Detailing||–||Aditi Kinikar||Neeraja Sathe||Harshada K|
Glimpses of various competitions held in NPW 2016 at various Colleges