ACTIVITIES OF TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
- To arrange industrial visits for B. Pharm./M. Pharm. students
- To co–ordinate industrial training
- To arrange campus interviews for B. Pharm./M. Pharm. students
- To arrange and conduct personality development program
The T & P Cell aims to conduct and execute different activities for the students and staff with following objectives
- To bridge the gap between theory and practice
- To familiarize students with industrial practices
- To provide an overview of industrial scale equipments and instruments
- To provide a glimpse of materials handling and inventory control
- To familiarize and update the students with soft skills and practices required.
- To provide scope for over all personality development.
- To provide mock trials and guidance to students for short listing in specific area of recruitment.
- To provide industry perspective and market need.
|Dr. Monica RP Rao
Training and Placement Incharge
|Mrs Rashmi C. Yadav
Training and Placement Member