Master of pharmacy is the two years degree course.
Total Intake capacity- 54
|Sr. No.||Branch of Specialization||Intake|
Admissions are done through Centralised Admission Procedure on the basis of Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) score conducted by All India Council for Technical Education, New Dehli. The centralized admissions are done by Government of Maharashtra,Department of Higher and Technical Education, Mumbai as per Regulation of Admission and Fees Act 2015 having website www.dte.org.in. Out of total admissions, about 80% admissions are done through Centralized Admission Procedure run by Government of Maharashtra, Department of Higher and Technical Education, Mumbai on the basis of GPAT score. The Centralised Admission Procedure consists of four rounds of admission.
Allotment in CAP Round-I, II, III and IV of Home University Seats /Other than Home University seats/ State Level seats will be carried out as per inter se merit of candidates having Maharashtra State Candidature. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per inter se merit, options filled and seats available at that point of time in the stage of CAP Round-I, II , III and IV.
All reserved category candidates (including SBC in their original category) shall be considered for allotment in all stages.
Remaining 20% admissions are done by the Management at the Institute level on the basis of GPAT score.
The candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the Bachelor of Pharmacy with minimum 55 % marks (50 % marks for Backward class category candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only) from any recognized University or an Institution affiliated to any University recognized by University grants commission (UGC) and should have GPAT score.
Any other eligibility criteria prescribed by Government of Maharashtra.
The Schedule for admission procedure for admission to the First Year Post Graduate Course of Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy), under Institutional Quota and probable vacant seats after CAP rounds for the year 2016-17 is as follows:
- Submission of duly filled prescribed admission form along with Xerox copies of all necessary documents, upto 00 pm, Thursday, 11th August, 2016
- Display of merit list: 00 am, Friday, 12th August, 2016
- Admission Round: 00 am, Saturday, 13th August, 2016
Application Form and Brochure are available in the college office, during working hours from 8.30 am to 4.45 pm from 9th August, 2016 to 11th August, 2016.
Time schedule for payment of fee for the entire programme:
The Student should pay the annual fee every year at the time of admission only.
No. of Fee waivers granted with amount and name of students – Nil.
Number of scholarship offered by the institute, duration and amount – Nil.
Criteria for fee Waivers / Scholarship – Nil.
The policy of refund of the fee, in case of withdrawal, should be clearly notified:
The policy of refund of the fee, in case of withdrawal is as per DTE Notifications given in Admission Brochure published by DTE.
1. In the event of a student withdrawing before the starting of the course : The entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) shall be refunded and returned by the Institution to the student.
2. Should a student leave after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admission, the Institution returns the fee collected with proportionate deductions of monthly fee.