Entrepreneurship has now become the better career option for graduating technocrats which not only make them self made persons but also generates employment opportunities for those who are unable to mould into Entrepreneurial personalities. Various Entrepreneurship Development activities like Entrepreneurship awareness camp, Skill development programme, Expert talks are conducted through Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EAC).
Objectives of the Entrepreneurship Development Cell:
- To develop the skills and competencies required for developing successful entrepreneur from amongst the graduating boys and girls of our college.
- To disseminate the required knowledge of set of inputs which are vital for becoming successful entrepreneur elaborated as follows:
- To disseminate information regarding-role and responsibilities of various statutory bodies involved while setting up the entrepreneurial venture such as DIC, MIDC, MSSIDC, MSFC, MPCB, FDA, ROC etc.
- To disseminate information as regards to Business Opportunity Guidance (BOG) to enable the prospective entrepreneurs to develop their vision for selecting and identifying the right kind of BO in the future career as well.
- To impart training for grooming their entrepreneurial competencies through AMT based on the model as developed by Dr. David Mc Leland, known as father of Behavioral Science
- To train them for management practices for Production, Marketing and Finance for becoming successful.
- All other topics of similar nature to broaden their understanding of practical entrepreneurial perspectives.