57th National pharmacy week 2018 was conducted by IPA, Pune branch from 25th September to 1st October 2018 based on the Theme: ” Pharmacists: Your Medicines Experts “. All the 20 plus colleges in and around Pune from D.Pharm, B.Pharm and M.Pharm categories participated in NPW celebration. Events were organised in various pharmacy colleges across Pune during this period. Various Competitions were organised namely, Essay, Debate, Pharma mad ad, Interview skills, Group discussion, Quiz, Paper presentation, Patient counselling, Drawing, Elocution, Poster presentation, Extempore, WhatsApp Best Quote, General aptitude and Pharma detailing. AISSMS college of Pharmacy organised Essay competition where 09 D.Pharm , 25 B.Pharm and 11 M.Pharm colleges participated in the event. All the participating colleges performed well in the above competitions.
“Notable Students Contribution from AISSMS College of Pharmacy”
- Essay: Mrunal Vaidya (PG Winner)
- Interview Skill: Nimishraj Panse (UG Winner)
- Group Discussion Competition: Shivani Choudhary and Komal Pordshil (PG Winner)
- Quiz Competition : Atharva Kulkarni, Vaibhav Ghegde (UG Winner)
- Poster presentation: Gaurav Patil, Pooja pawar (PG Runner up)
- Extempore Competition : Anish Panawalkar (UG Winner)
- General Apptitude Competition : Vaibhav Ghegde (UG Winner)
Atharva Kulkarni (UG Runner up)
Kabra Kajal (PG Winner)
- Pharma Detailing Competition: Vaibhavi Bakhale (UG Winner)
AISSMS College of Pharmacy also won the General Championship Trophy under the category of UG and Runner up Trophy under the PG category.