AISSMS Pharma Graduates Association was a seed planted in the year 2003 by a group of students which has now bloomed and matured into an organization with the ideals of perseverance, sincerity, relentless efforts and dedication.
- To foster fellow feeling and unity among all present and ex students of All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society’s College of Pharmacy, Pune.
- To arrange guest lectures ,seminars ,workshops, etc in order to create professional awareness and improve the competence among the pharmacy students
- To provide aid to needy members either directly or indirectly.
- To help APGA members in finding employment and or source of livelihood.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED UNDER APGA BANNER SINCE ESTABLISHMENT:
- APGA instituted various awards for its members to promote skills and appreciate their performance.
- Best sportsman & sportswoman of the year.
- Best teacher student award on teacher’s day celebration (theory and practical) to appreciate the students who play best role as teacher and to dedicate our teachers for their noble cause of teaching.
- Alumni of the year. This award is announced on the day of alumni meet and selection is based upon his/ her personal achievements and contributions as an alumni towards the development of alma mater.
- Two Best outgoing student award in association with IPER Pune in UG and PG category
- Organizing guest lectures by professionals and interactive sessions by alumni on current topics, career guidance for the current members of final year B.Pharm. and M.Pharm.
- To Provide financial aid to needy members.
- Organization of blood donation camp in association with the college as a part of commitment towards social cause.
- Conduct annual 1 day alumni meet.
- Visit, donate the stationary items, clothes etc to Orphanage home on 26th January and 15th August.
- Few glimpses of APGA Activities. Mr. Rahul Landge Ms. Kshamita Subhedar receiving best teacher award, award. APGA provided first aid kit during sports week Mr.Yudhishthir Ranka, Tapan Khandelwal, Rahul Landge,Urvish Khandelwal, Blood donation Camp
- APGA WORKING COMMITTEE:
Dr. Shashikant V. Bhandari
Ms Amruta D. Chopade
Mr. Varun Tapadiya
Ms Akanksha Khushu
Final year Yudhishtar RANKA
Second year : Rahul Landge , Kaustubh Godbole ,Pranoti Bharti, Mrunali Nandanwar Third year: Krishna Wadekar ,Shreedhar Sawant ,Ajay Singh Rautela
APGA BULLEtIN EDITORS
Ms. Vedika Bhat
Mr. Tapan Khandelwal
2003- JAN. 2012- DR. NEERAJ S. VYAWAHARE
DEC.2012- MAR.2015 – DR. SANJAY J. KSHIRSAGAR
APR. 2015 ONWARDS- DR. SHASHIKANT V. BHANDARI